I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for the Currently.
Good Luck Charlie on Disney. I think Amy, the mom, is hilarious! I actually love the show thanks to my girls!
I love that TpT is going to start paying out monthly. I'm definitely not a huge seller, but every little bit helps.
I have decided to start grad school this summer.
Anyone who reads my blog knows that my husband and I both commute an hour to work and an hour home. I've been doing it for three years, and he's been doing it for several months. Our home is for sale, but we haven't had any luck selling it. :(
I'm coo-coo crazy! I registered for two grad classes in the college I graduated from. However, after really thinking about how it was going to work out, I have decided that I need to take online classes.
1. I don't want anyone to have to give up their summer to help watch my children.
2. I don't want to have to commute 600 miles 4 days out of the week.
3. I don't want to sit in a chair for several hours 4 days a week.
4. I want to be able to do my school work in the comfort of my jammies.
5. Even of I did all of the above for the summer semester, I wouldn't have anyone to help with my kids for the fall semester.
Therefore, I have to drop those two classes I registered for, and fill out all the info for the online college. Yep! I acted before thinking it through! It happens! At $477 per semester hour, I'm definitely going to need that monthly TpT payout! Ha!
Summer Bucket List
It's pretty simple. I want to enjoy my husband and my children. It seems like we never slow down enough to truly enjoy each other. We can do this at the beach! Probably just a couple of day trips since rooms are outrageous during the summer months. I want to also get my first online grad class completed successfully! :)
I know many of you have already linked up. If you haven't, you should. I love getting to read what everyone is up to each month.