Adventures with Mrs. Key

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wrap Up the End of the Year Sale


I'm not usually a last minute shopper, but I can't seem to get everything together this year. I can't figure out how people keep up with teaching, blogging, TpT, their own children, and everyday life. Whoo! There are not enough hours in a day.
I sure hope I find some great sales when I try to finish Christmas shopping this weekend. For the last minute shoppers, I have decided to link up with First Grade and Fabulous and put my little TpT store on sale. I have a few fun things in there that will help me get through the rest of this week and next week.  
Good Night! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I found you through the Sale Linky! :) I'm a new follower. Hope you'll come visit me. I'm a fellow First Grade teacher :)

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete