Adventures with Mrs. Key

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back to school and a freebie Linky

It is back to school for me tomorrow. It's a PD day, so I won't get to see my little loves until Thursday. I sure hope they all had a great Christmas break. You just never know...
I do feel (a little) bad that my own kids have to wake up so early. I always take them with me. Does your school allow you to bring your kids? I'm thankful mine does.
I'm linking up my Happy New Year Freebie with Teachingisagift. It's what we will use the two days when the kiddos come back to school.
 
You can click the picture to check it out.
 
I'm off now to prepare my alarm clock and my lunch.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, to bring your own little ones, that truly is the smartest idea anyone ever put into place!
    That is a blessing!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie!!...Good luck getting everybody up and ready in the morning..I always enjoy the first week back. The kids are so quiet.
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you a little shout-out today! Check it out!
    http://adventureswithfirsties.blogspot.com

    ~Karen Rowland
    karenrowland112677@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete