Adventures with Mrs. Key

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring is in the air, and the pollen proves it!

Spring is in the air around here, and the pollen proves it. That stuff is EVERYWHERE! My red car looks more like a yellowish-greenish color. The warm weather has put me in a spring mood. I love everything about spring (except the pollen). The kids and I went outside today and played a little basketball. I won a game and lost a game, so I guess I can live with that. Then, we went for a walk just because it was so pretty outside. I didn't care that nobody had on matching clothes. I do think it's about time to get the girls' bigger bikes though. My babies have grown so much since last year.  


 While we were out yesterday, we saw a celebrity in our local Wal-Mart. Too bad it was the card board version. We love Duck Dynasty! 


Last week, we were working on tons of stuff as always. I snagged a few pictures in math of my kiddos measuring all sorts of things in the room with nonstandard units. On this particular day, they were using blocks. Other days, we used paperclips and color tiles. They absolutely loved it! When they love it, I love it!

  

Because I've felt so springy this weekend (I know it's not a real word), I made an activity for my kiddos to use next week to practice syllables. I've printed and laminated it. Now, I just need to cut it out.
  
 Click on the picture to check it out on TpT. 

Don't forget to enter my little giveaway! Click on the picture to take you to the post to enter. 

One more week until Spring Break. Yippee!



No comments:

Post a Comment