Adventures with Mrs. Key

Sunday, September 1, 2013

I really want to win!


Follow on Bloglovin

Hi guys! Blogging is something I just haven't gotten around to lately. Beginning school, grad school, and life have taken over. We've been in school two weeks, and this teacher is just plain tired. We have modeled and practiced procedures and Daily 5, so I can't wait to be in full swing with our reading program next week. I've taken tons of pictures, but I'm posting them on my classroom Facebook page for parents to see. I'd love to be able to see some of the things my personal children do each week, so I hope parents enjoy the pictures I post. 

Anyway, Rae over at Mindful Rambles is giving away a pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies. I NEED the new pink one. Our school supplied us with those nice pencil sharpeners that cost $100. Can you guess that two have torn up, and I'm on my third one?! 

Look at her...she would look beautiful sitting in my classroom!!

Since it's Labor Day weekend, I'm having a TpT sale. Everything is 20% off.
Teachers pay Teachers

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment