Adventures with Mrs. Key

Sunday, January 27, 2013

100th Day Fun

Our 100th Day of school will be on Thursday, so we will be doing All Things 100 (Even though Common Core requires us to teach through 120 now. Maybe we should start celebrating the 120th day. :)~)! Whoop! Whoop! I made a couple of 100 Day Activities that I posted to TpT and TN. They are FREEBIES! :)
Click on the pictures to check them out. 






There's a cute crown I found on TpT by Julie Lee from Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten. I think we will make those to wear. 

I also found a making words activity on TpT by Brittany Phillips from A Day in First Grade that I will use. My kiddos are getting better and better at making different words, so this is perfect. 

Maybe I can find some more cuteness. I will probably over plan and  and not be able to fit it all in. Surely, I'm not the only teacher with that problem. Right?!!  

Enjoy your Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Looove those 100 day activities! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I was so happy to be able to use your fonts on them! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Just what I needed! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete