Adventures with Mrs. Key

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine's Day Fun

Where has the month of January gone? I'm feeling like a crazy mom-wife-teacher! There are so many things happening in the next few weeks. We have Common Core training on Monday. Believe me, I need all the training I can get! Common Core is some hard-core stuff. Our 100th day of school is next week. Is it sad that I'm not 100% sure exactly what we will be doing?! Then you have Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, and President's Day all in February. Thankfully, we have a teacher work day on President's Day. I will definitely make a to-do list or I will never be productive. I will end up walking around in circles trying to figure out what needs to be done. Maybe I should be worried about what needs to be done next week instead of thinking several weeks ahead. :)

Can you feel the love in the air?
I put together another ~Some of it all~Valentine's Fun Pack.  Check it out. 




I would love to give a copy to the first person who comments with their email address.


4 comments:

  1. Dawn you are the best! I just LOVE your blog and your products! I hope I'm lucky enough to get a copy :) thanks so much!

    Khrys
    Kool.in.kinderland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so overwhelmed with Groundhog Day, 100th Day, Valentine's Day, etc. I don't know how to fit in all of the fun!

    :)
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm don't know how I'm going to do it either, but I'm surely going to do my very best! :)

      Delete