Adventures with Mrs. Key

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Donated

Hi blogging friends. I haven't blogged in forever. It's the last week of school for us! You all know how the end of the year paperwork has to be completed. Paperwork is definitely not my favorite thing! It's all bittersweet though. I'm going to miss this group of kiddos. They're so sweet and have worked so hard this year!

The paperwork is nothing compared to what the people of Moore, Oklahoma. have to worry about.... 

Teachers Notebook created a special Moore Relief Effort Bundle to help the victims of Moore, OK. 100% of the sales will go to help them. Those folks have gone through, are still going through, and will continue going through a tragedy we none wish to face. Ever! Donating an item from my store just doesn't seem to be enough. My heart goes out to all of them! 
 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love meeting other first grade bloggers, especially ones who are also from Alabama! Enjoy your summer with your family ! I plan to do the same thing!

    Kristi
    Fun in First Grade!

    ReplyDelete