Adventures with Mrs. Key

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale Linky

I spent all day cleanin' up and cleanin' out! I like for everything to have a place and everything to be in its place. Sometimes, I fall a little behind, so I worked really hard to partially catch up today. 

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week. In honor of that, TpT is having a sale and so am I. All of the items in my store will be 20% off. TpT give an additional 10% off the sale price, so that comes out to be 28% off. I'm linking my sale up with Irene from Learning with Mrs. Leeby

  

Today, Wendy from 1st Grade Fireworks, is celebrating her 50th birthday! Happy Birthday, Wendy!! In order to celebrate, she is having a giveaway. I'm so proud to participate in her special giveaway. Head on over to her blog to enter!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. This sale is going to be awesome! Thanks for linking up, Dawn!

    :)
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn!
    Just found your blog mentioned on the First Grade Blogger list at Caffeine and Lesson Plans! So nice to meet you and happy to be your newest follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete