Adventures with Mrs. Key

Saturday, August 2, 2014

First Grade Welcome Back Pack


Follow on Bloglovin

Summer has come to an end. I begin school on Monday, and students begin on the 13th. I am ready to meet my new students, but I am not ready to hear that alarm clock go off quite so early each morning. I turn into a night owl during the summer time. I stay up late and sleep late. Getting up between 5:45 and 6:00 will be hard for a little while. I told myself I was going to start going to bed earlier, but it just didn't happen. :)

In preparation for the first week and a half of school, I have created a little pack to help me assess student knowledge of alphabet, colors, numbers, addition, fine motor skills, and writing. If it's something you'd like to check out, you can click on the picture.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment